Account Executive Tahoe/Reno
Sacramento Magazine is seeking a full commission independent outside sales professional to help us sell advertising in the Tahoe, Truckee and Reno areas for our new publication Sierra Living, previously Sierra Heritage. Sales opportunities will also include Sacramento Magazine’s five other publications. Our successful candidate will be an independent self-starter that can work outside of the office. They will have advertising sales experience and strong consultative sales skills.
Qualified candidates must be comfortable working with business owners and marketing managers across a multitude of industries. On a day-to-day basis you will be meeting with clients, developing proposals, presenting to prospects, making cold calls, and managing client relationships by assuring timely, responsive attention to their needs. If you thrive in an environment where you can truly help your clients to create marketing campaigns that break through and reach their desired customer, consider joining Sacramento Magazine’s sales team.
- Prospecting is a key element of this position; it requires identifying and qualifying new clients for our print publications.
- Generate advertising revenue by consistently meeting and exceeding monthly revenue goals.
- Develop new business and manage the sales cycle from start to finish.
- Maintain an active schedule of face-to-face appointments and prospecting calls that will keep you out in the field interfacing with clients.
- Represent Sacramento Magazine at company-sponsored and community events.
- Contribute to a positive team environment. You’ll find that our culture is all about helping you find success and to get you there we’ll provide the training and support necessary.
If you think you’re the qualified candidate and interested in this position, please email your resume and cover letter to:
Dennis Rainey, Advertising Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on internships can be found here.